Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Artist Statements

Because I really need to get to work on my artist statement I decided to use my giant drawing of the day as a brainstorm. I also looked a little into the specific questions the schools I am looking into are asking. Oh boy I'm already getting nervous and excited.


As you can see I've still got a ways to go, but I'm working on it. I've been circling in color things I think are especially important. So far, I've got:
Performances
Art Marathons
Remove filters
Tap into the Collective Subconscious
Transform experiences
Transform perceptions
Never Never Never Never Stop Making Art
Whimsy & Magic
Understanding
What it's like to be Here
What it would be like if Here were different
Epic things
Poetry
Mythology: Still relevant, but with new perspective... re-imaginings.
Love for all that is
Try new mediums
Meet passionate collaborators
Be in a creative community
Learn

1 comment:

  1. I like how central "I do have to write an artist statement" is to the chart.

    ReplyDelete