Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yesterday I went into Connecticut to pack up my 364 paintings and ship them to Miami for a show (it will be in June... more details closer to the date.). It was amazing to see them all again, and I was pleasantly surprised by how many of them are pretty awesome. It inspired me to paint some more circles today. I made 9 in total.

 Below are the three that I like best. I think I'm going to turn these into a giant parade, but we'll see.

Another highlight of my visit to Connecticut was going to the Yale Center for British art with my mom. She introduced me to one of the art conservators there who had some good insights about gradschool (Yale's in particular). It was really great to meet him and see his art restoration studio as well as visiting the museum which has some amazing Turner paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment