Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sometimes 12 in 12 just isn't enough.

Because sometimes 12 in 12 just isn't enough, Annie and I will be painting 24 paintings in 24 hours this weekend. Yes, we're a little nervous, but also super pumped! The performance will take place at the Flagler Art Space which is in downtown Miami at 127 west flagler st. It will start Saturday November 27th 10-am and end at 10 the following morning. We welcome visitors (especially those with food) and encouraging comments. I'll post a reminder Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Geddes,

    These are all freakin awesome! I finished that board I started last Christmas, and am thinking about another one to start. Coming up with designs now, so I will probably start building over Christmas break.

    Hope we can meet up this week,

    -Iain

    ReplyDelete