Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 371: Many great and magnificent things, it's kind of a big deal part 2.


I need YOUR help for a new art project.

I am planning to do an epic drawing of Joan of Arc on fire (she was burned as a heretic before becoming a saint). I'm really interested in her story, and how bad ass she was. I'm also interested in how all the brilliant people that I know might interpret her story/ her final hours. SO I'm asking anyone and everyone to send me a few pictures of themselves posed as Joan of Arc on fire. You don't have to build a pyre or anything (though you're welcome to), I'm mostly interested in how you would embody that moment.

I'm then going to do a series of all my kickass friends on fire.

If you send me a picture of you as Joan of Arc, I'll send you a drawing or painting! Feel free to get any friends of yours involved in this/ have them send pictures of their own. I can't wait to see what you all send. This is going to be kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment