Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 349?

According to my counting, today is day # 349 as an artist. However, tomorrow is my 1 year anniversary as officially an artist, so clearly I lost count a little. With all the skipping days and two posts a day, it's easy to get the numbers wrong. Anyhow, I woke up this morning thinking I might be coming down with a cold, so I decided to spend the day at home thinking about Joan of Arc and sewing. I made a few sketches of thoughts for my big drawing, but nothing worth showing just yet. I also almost finished the dress I've been making since the start of spring... I'll clearly never work as a seamstress!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You've been an official artist for a whole year. Keep up the good keepin' up dear wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks Maggie! I celebrated by taking the day o settle into my New York officially an artist life.

    ReplyDelete