Yesterday the paint was finally dry enough to rework the paintings from last week a little. I leave for a two week vacation to Ohio on thursday, so my goal is to finish these two paintings by then. The main issue is waiting for paint to dry.
This one is almost done.
For this one, I want to make it slightly more ocean/ tent like.
I spent all day today cutting out these little fish, I'm going to tape them over the current fish swarm and paint a dark glaze over everything. Then when I remove them there will be well defined fish as a fish swarm instead of the current chaos. Hopefully it's dry enough to do this tomorrow.