Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 153: 12 in 12 hours shaken not stirred

For this 12 in 12 hours, I wanted to shake it up a little. In my excitement over the sewing idea, I wanted to try and make one piece with many drawings sewn together. I made a castle. I think I've still got some things to figure out about it, but good things are to come.


In the end I decided I wanted to make some paintings too. I started out with a whale skeleton

Then I made a deer skeleton, swimming at night.

These three fish are enlarged from my sketchbook, re-drawn onto this 18 x 24 sheet of paper

Playing with my idea of recreating childhood pictures in paint

And I ended with an octopus for good luck


Also here are some of Janelle's select AWESOME drawings made tonight.

2 comments:

  1. do you sell your paintings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, send an email to geddeslevenson@gmail.com mentioning which works you are interested in and I'll let you know how much they are and weather they have been sold. I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete