Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 152: Priming, oh so ready

In looking at recent pictures of my niece looking adorable and costumed, I got the inspiration to paint my friends, in their adult forms, but costumed as their childhood selves. I'm waiting for the other twist in this. Something else, to make it more interesting. I figure it has something to do with the sensation of beauty. As a child all it took was a tiara and something frilly.

Progress on the whale skeleton, I'm planning thinking now that I'll try making it out of copper pipping that I bend, so I have to get some pipe to bend and see how that works.

Also I primed two masonite boards, so they are ready to go. Expect some pictures of something, and if you have good childhood pictures send them to me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment