Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 138: The miracle of busses

I've been traveling nonstop for the past week. From Miami to Boston to Amherst and finally back to Providence. I've been home for one full day, and now it is time to hop on another bus for babysitting in NY. All this traveling makes it hard to do much art other than drawing in my sketchbook. The miracle of busses however, is the opportunity for constant epiphany.

With nothing to do but sit and think and observe, inspiration abounds. I've got a much better idea of how I want this whole whale sculpture to go, I'm planning to make a stop animation video (hopefully picking up some tips from my knowledgeable brother and sister in law in NY -http://captainandthefox.com-)

Also coming soon, an updated website.

No comments:

Post a Comment