Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 37: Alright, it is COLD!

New England winter is beginning to seep into our house. I spent a large portion of my studio time today huddling under a blanket shivering, I've got to figure out our thermostat. And a word to the wise, if you are cold and huddled trying to draw on the floor of your studio, don't play Batman and Robin in the background. Somehow watching Dr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger) spray his ice gun all over the place (no that isn't euphemistic) doesn't exactly warm the bones, or the heart. Actually, better yet, just don't watch Batman and Robin, it is a terrible terrible movie.

Here's what I got done today. If any of the lines look a little wobbly, it is because I was shivering.
This one was quite a time sink, but worth it I think. Favorite comment/ crit? My housemate Roger said "Wait, I don't get it, she has wings, why is she in a car?" You know that hadn't occurred to me, I mean I knew the idea seamed absurd, but couldn't put my finger on why, thank you Roger!

I know I posted a before and after shot of this yesterday, but here is the after after shot. It is a fun life when things just keep getting better and better. Now about this winter thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment